Balaji Polyplast is an 9001-2015 certified firm, established in the year 2014. Renowned manufacturer and supplier of HDPE Coil & Pipe, Sprinkler Pipe and Sprinkler Pipe Accessories from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The company majority operates within India and growing under the innovative vision and guidance of Mr. Rajesh Rathi, Mr. Nilesh Rathi, Mr. Ratan Rathi and Mr. Lokesh Rathi.
We started the business of developing Industrial HDPE Coil & Pipes, Sprinkler Pipes and Sprinkler Pipe Accessories with a vision of making quality range available for industries and achieve utmost client satisfaction simultaneously. The product line can be selected from various options such as dimensions, sizes, designs and cross sections as per BIS. Further we are capable of rendering customized solutions to our clients to meet their specifications and demands.
- Mr. Rajesh Rathi (Partner)
- Mr. Nilesh Rathi (Production & Quality Assurance Department)
- Mr. Ratan Rathi (Marketing Department)
- Mr. Lokesh Rathi (Commercial Department)
We have appointed operators having Diploma from CIPET with relevant experience.
Our Offered Range
We, BALAJI POLYPLAST are crafting sheer perfection for clients in the form of our diverse range of pipes and industrial solutions like:-
- HDPE Coil Pipe
- Sprinkler Pipe
- Sprinkler Pipe Accessories
Quality Assurance Department:
BALAJI POLYPLAST equipped with technologically advanced and on-site laboratory, approved by NABL - Govt of India (DST), at the production plant. These innovative facilities are installed in order to do the production of the product line meticulously that can surpass the vigilant standards of product testing. Our expert team of chemical & plastic engineers, operators & skilled labour believes to innovate product features to meet varied customer requirement.
We are the Trade Mark Certified Company engaged in manufacturing, supply and installation of PE piping system. Here is the list of our product and the quality standards to which these comply with:
- HDPE pipes available in different sizes from 20-110mm with varied pressure levels from 2.5 to 10kgf/cm2. These are certified under IS 4984:2016, in order to fulfill the requirement for Potable water supply in HDPE pipes. This is being in use for diverse applications lift irrigation systems, de-watering system in mines, dust suppression systems, industrial flushing & mines effluents, and in many areas for household & industrial activities.
- HDPE Sprinkler irrigation system (Pipes & Fittings) comes in different pressure levels range between 2.5 to 6.0kgf/cm along with sizes from 63mm to 110mm under IS 14151:2008 Part II. It is mostly preferred in irrigation and dust suppression system.
- We are approved by government of India under IS:14151 Part II as Manufacturer and Supplier of HDPE Pipes, accessories & fittings.
- We have accumulated a reliable name for offering HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Pipes. The offered range is appraised in the market for its high strength and flexibility. They are absolutely light in weight, are made with excellence to have proper water supply.
HDPE Pipes Salient Features
- Hygienic supply of water as it is Microbe free
- Preventing the cause of health hazard conditions with its non-toxic nature
- Corrosion & incrustation/incrustation resistant
- Unchanged supplied water quality due to its chemically inertness
- Non conductive in nature hence offers resistance against electric current & high temperature
- Lower frictional loss which tends to low operational cost
- Less initial, installation cost defines that it is economic
- Easy installation as it is light in weight
- Completely maintenance free & durable life of over 20 years
Size Availability: Our offered HDPE Pipes are available in varied sizes between 20mm to 110mm & different pressure ranges from 4 to 10kgf/cm2
Our HDPE Pipes are made by adhering with various national & International quality guidelines such as:
- IS : 14151 certified HDPE Pipes used in sprinkler Irrigation system.
- IS : 4984 certified HDPE Pipes used for Potable water supply.
Technical plus economic benefits of using PE system:
- Uses highest "C" value of over 150 the entire life
- low pumping cost due to least frictional losses
- Capable of can carrying acidic & alkaline fluids because it is chemically - inert
- Offers superior flow characteristics, smooth bore and no scale/incrustation formation
Durability of HDPE Pipes
The expected life span of HDPE pipe is more than 20 years, because of the following reasons:
- Flexibility of pipe in long lengths.
- Extremely good resistance against different weather conditions.
- Leak proof and strong joints as well as don't buckle under soil load.
- Corrosion & abrasion resistant.
- Renders superior water hammer characteristics.
- Light in weight, easy to install, handle & transport.
Nature of Business
Manufacturer and Supplier
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
Working As An Original Equipment Manufacturer